HomePortalGalleryFAQRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

best walkthru ive seen for Lord Rhyolith

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: best walkthru ive seen for Lord Rhyolith   Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:31 pm

very nice walkthru of Lord Ryholith fight, helpful hints and raid placement.

Back to top Go down
Vulgaris

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: best walkthru ive seen for Lord Rhyolith   Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:59 am

so our strategy is good for the most part..just sucks he's not turning like he should. i can't find any other information on it that shows we are doing it wrong. we shall see tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: best walkthru ive seen for Lord Rhyolith   Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:26 pm

yeah just going to havwe to think a few second ahead prior to turns so we can get the dps needed.
Back to top Go down
bloodshifter

Male
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: best walkthru ive seen for Lord Rhyolith   Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:49 pm

I think I canhelp in the dps department. I'll be back tuesday/tonight once the cable man hooks up me Internet. Thank the sweet ba y jesus too, three weeks was too long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: best walkthru ive seen for Lord Rhyolith   Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:15 am

Im pretty sure if we can get the adds under control, that having one dps switch over long enough for the really tight turns we should be golden. Also if we get alittle luck on the placement of volcanos and which ones go active, faster we get the armor below 40 percent the easier driving his ass will be.
Back to top Go down
bloodshifter

Male
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: best walkthru ive seen for Lord Rhyolith   Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Yeah, judging by the multiple videos I watched steering is the key to it all. He needs to smash volcanoes ASAP and the driver needs to be accurate. Most people are using melee to steer but I am guessing we don't have many of those?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best walkthru ive seen for Lord Rhyolith   

Back to top Go down

best walkthru ive seen for Lord Rhyolith
Page 1 of 1